Lauren Reis MSc BA ACIM
Beauty kitchen, Livia’s Kitchen, Inspiral, Kent & Fraser, Honeyrose Bakery, Green Origins and Rebel Kitchen are some of the well-known organic and natural brands I’ve worked with in retail over 20 years – what I’ve produced can be seen in Holland & Barrett, Boots, Sainsbury’s, TKMAXX and Waitrose.
I really love breathing colour and life into brands. Taking a strong set of objectives, a vague idea and turning them into a full-on brand, category or hero. I enjoy working through strategy, concepts, asset development, guidelines and style sheets. Then I get stuck in with producing artwork across the mix, and I can work to brand guidelines if you have them in place.
With a marketing background, I’ve managed Europe-wide marketing activities, generated targeted sales, undertaken audits, delivered brand training and systems as part of global brand alignment. You can find my CV on LinkedIn.
On a personal note, I'm veggie of 22 years, a keen runner and scrambler, averaging 8.5 minutes a mile and have recently conquered Crib Goch. I enjoy art and breaking free in my camper.
Brand, Design & Artwork
- Brand development, corporate & product
- Packaging (concept, artwork & 3D mock ups)
- Product images and retouching
- Instore POS, SRPs, FSDUs
- Exhibition materials
- Design for print
- Web design (alongside a developer)
- Online (e-broadcasts, animated/static banners)
- Creative copywriting (brand/product names, consumer copy, etc.)
- Illustrations, hand-drawn or digital (for ingredients, infographics, characters)
- Daily artwork